KAWO is now publishing to over 26,853,000 followers across Chinese social media as we help 50+ brands and agencies collaborate on one central platform.
Today we’re announcing 5 new features to provide users with more insight into what they’re doing and also reduce friction in the way brands and agencies manage the process.
1. We’re now offering KAWO in Chinese, giving local teams a completely localised interface.
2. Our sidebar now tracks all activity across your brand. Keep up-to-date with what content needs approval, who just commented on a post, and more.
3. KAWO now helps you stay up to date with everything Chinese social media in your Inspiration Board. See trending topics, social media tips, Chinese cultural holiday reminders and other local content. Read more about it here.
4. Easily notify your team members, clients or management when there are posts that require approval. No more sharing content for approval over emails, excel or Skype - keep it all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
5. Teams no longer have to upload images in a specific order, KAWO now lets you upload images in any order and re-order those images for publishing on Weibo.
In addition the above new features, right now we’re frantically working through a killer new feature to publish directly to WeChat subscription or service accounts. This will allow you to seamlessly identify content for Sina or WeChat and manage it all from one place.