KAWO is a 5 year old venture backed SaaS startup on a mission to bring digital transformation to agencies and brands in China.
While in the west, platforms like Hootsuite, Spredfast and Buffer are everywhere teams in China are still using spreadsheets and sharing PDFs. This will change and it is our goal to be the #1 enterprise social marketing platform in China.
Creative & Resourceful
KAWO is a small tight team where we listen closely to our customers and move fast to improve the product. You should be someone who thrives in this kind of environment.
- Responsible for the management and development of account relationships to ultimately monitor and drive revenue growth.
- Support customer service team and VP of sales in building existing relationships with clients in order to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Be the point of contact, communicate regularly and effectively with client and internal teams
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as service quality, productivity and resource coordination.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Evangelize, deliver information on features, service and newly added product modules via phone, email, social community etc.
Skills & Experience
- Preferably, a Degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience in fields related with Sales, Service Management, Media Agency, Marketing or experience within related working environment.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to client satisfaction, account growth & productivity.
- Experience in serving global or domestic brand clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving capabilities, well organized, independent.
- Actively communicates via social media platforms.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
Apply now at [email protected]