KAWO is a 5 year old venture backed SaaS startup on a mission to bring digital transformation to agencies and brands in China.
While in the west, platforms like Hootsuite, Spredfast and Buffer are everywhere teams in China are still using spreadsheets and sharing PDFs. This will change and it is our goal to be the #1 enterprise social marketing platform in China.
Creative & Resourceful
KAWO is a small tight team where we listen closely to our customers and move fast to improve the product. You should be someone who thrives in this kind of environment.
- Provide support to Marketing Director to implement marketing programs including digital campaigns, production release, customer and partner engagement and other projects.
- Identify effective customer communication channels, plan, execute (including copywriting), track and analyze customer communication campaigns that are in line with business goals.
- Provide support to the sales team to accelerate the communication with KAWO clients.
- Support to execute effective activities to collect sales data and market information for analysis.
- Prepare documentation and assists in researching, compiling, proofreading, and editing reports, presentations, etc.
- Manage and implement website, WeChat and other digital platform content development.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, E-Commerce, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred in a client facing digital agency role with proven experience in social media and integrated PR/Marketing practice area.
- Team player and collaborator, actively works with others to deliver great marketing activities.
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments while maintaining daily work.
- Actively communicates via social media platforms.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
Apply now at [email protected]