2. What information do we collect?
We collect personally-identifiable information, as your name, email address, and location, when you fill out and submit a demo request on the KAWO website or when you post a comment on our blog. However, you may visit the KAWO website anonymously.
When registering in the KAWO app, you will be asked to enter your name, email address or phone number.
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the personally-identifiable information we collect from you may be used to:
- send you (e-mail) notifications about in-app events, as specified in your notification settings;
- inform you about additional information regarding events and opportunities related to KAWO;
- inform you about product updates;
- provide support, troubleshoot problems and respond to questions;
- analyze usage of the app with the goal of improving platform experience.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
4. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place a request, submit, or access your personal information.
KAWO is conscientious about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally-identifiable information. Access to your KAWO account information is restricted to authorized admins only. Our team will access the account only under these circumstances:
- There is a technical bug that needs to be fixed
- We are legally required to disclose your personally-identifiable information to law authorities
5. Can you access your information or apply for its deletion?
You are at any time allowed to request your information to be sent to you for review or to have it entirely deleted from our system.
You can submit a request by sending us an email at [email protected] or directly from the Privacy section in the user menu of the KAWO app.
Yes, the KAWO app requires cookies to be enabled as they are used to maintain your login status.
The KAWO website uses essential website cookies (neccessary in order to provide our services to you), performance and functionality cookies (allow improve the performance of our app and website), analytics cookies (allow website traffic tracking), advertising cookies (allow delivering relevant marketing messages), and social networking cookies (allow sharing our content on social networks).
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties (Weibo.com, SendGrid.com, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Slack, Google Analytics & Mixpanel.com) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally-identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
9. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on May 24, 2018.
11. Contacting Us
751 South Huangpi Road
Building 1, Room 306
Shanghai, 200031 CHINA
Tel +86 173 2112 4649