Understand the Social Media Landscape in China
Gain marketing insights for mainstream China social networks
Join Alex Duncan, co-founder at KAWO, to learn:
- The big picture of marketing and social media marketing in China
- Introduction of China social media networks
- Through breakdowns of the key networks
- The latest social trends in China
Who could benefit from the webinar?
- Global marketing teams wanting to understand China better
- Companies newly entered or planning to enter China
- China teams wanting to help educate their overseas colleagues
Alex Duncan is a British entrepreneur who has lived in China for more than 15 years. He got involved in a range of different startups. While working for Starwood Hotels on digital marketing projects, he met Brian van Damme and the two of them co-founded KAWO. Over the past 10 years, Alex has worked across all areas of the company and in the process built a deep understanding of digital marketing in China as well as Chinese social media landscape. He is also a regular guest speaker of NYU, spreading his wisdom onto the new generations.