Are you passionate about quality creative and beautiful brand experiences? This is your opportunity to grow and bring a young brand to life!
You will be an integral part of the marketing team, creating and maintaining our visual identity.
You are a creative storyteller who understands the value of brand and believes consistency is key.
You are a naturally organized details-person who can take great ideas and turn them into stunning final products from start to finish.
In this role, You will…
- Lead design for brand identity and assets
- Creatively, strategically, and efficiently execute on all stages of design projects
- Develop and maintain a wide range of deliverables across print, digital, and web, including marketing and promotional collateral, presentations, social content, emails, Web assets, ads, videos, infographics, and event materials
- Set high standards for art and design and stay current on visual and social trends
- 5+ years of experience in a Creative position
- Strong experience in print and digital production, typography, and layout
- Ability to turn sophisticated ideas into clear and compelling visual narratives
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with HTML, motion graphics, cinemagraphs and/or video a plus
- A strong collaborator, with a track record of building cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong project management and time management skills. Ability to complete tasks with high quality and on-deadline
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
We only hire excellent people so, as well as your CV, please also give us three bullet points with examples of why you would be an excellent hire. [email protected]