Senior Partnership Director
Location: Mainly in Shanghai, need to go for business trip in Europe（London and Paris）
Boost your career by joining a future unicorn aiming to transform the marketing industry!
In this role, you will…
- You’ll keep expanding oversea agencies, and maintain well relationships with them
- You’ll continuously support agencies to learn KAWO product
- You’ll be responsible for oversea sales revenue
- You’ll keep track of conversion rates across the sales funnel to track any issues and optimize CR’s across the client sales journey.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 8 years of KA sales experience.
- Strong understanding of customer journeys within B2B sales pipelines
- Experience in SaaS, Social Media, and/or Marketing Tech industries preferred but not required
- Proven track record of successful individual contribution in sales
- Understanding of sales processes, and sale technologies to enable better conversions, and faster sales cycles.
- CRM Experience with enterprise level software
- Highly developed drive to be pro-active, and an independent problem solver.
- Winsome negotiation skills (we prefer charm over tactics of aggression)
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Externally competitive yet internally collaborative
- Good to have: Experience with CRM, Sales Enablement, Sales Acceleration, Sales CMS, and Sales CPQ tools
- Bilingual: English & French（Chinese is plus）
The compensation range for this position will depend on experience, ability, skill, and value-add. Compensation will be based on a competitive base salary and team-based incentive.
How to Apply
We only hire excellent people so, as well as your CV, please also give us three bullet points with examples of why you would be an excellent hire. [email protected]