Navigate the ever-evolving China social media landscape with your team
Explore brands’ unique opportunities and challenges in China
Why do you need this free webinar?
To build a beloved brand is to build a trusting relationship with the customers, and the most intimate communication channel for brands to reach, engage and empathize with their target audiences is social media. Understanding the rich and diverse digital landscape in China is key to marketing teams and brand success.
However, the local digital ecosystem evolves at an alarming pace. Rapid changes are happening across all China social networks, competing for attention. Additionally, marketing teams are facing new challenges such as budget cuts and demanding KPIs. To help marketers navigate the complexity of the social media landscape as well as the challenges that lie ahead, KAWO would like to share our unique insights to bring everyone who is interested in digital in China up to speed.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The big picture of the Chinese social media landscape and ecosystem
- All aspects of China social marketing including trends, regulations, challenges, marketing teams (budgets, KPIs, communication, etc)
- A thorough breakdown of features and capabilities of major China social networks
- Uniquely local marketing tactics such as private traffic and KOL marketing and tips on how to do marketing on social
Who could benefit from a webinar?
- Global marketing teams wanting to understand China better
- Companies newly entered or planning to enter China
- China teams wanting to help their overseas colleagues understand the local marketing landscape
- January 31, 10pm-11pm Shanghai | 2pm-3pm London | 9am-10am New York
- February 28, 10pm-11pm Shanghai | 2pm-3pm London | 9am-10am New York
Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador
Alex Duncan is a British entrepreneur who has lived in China for 14 years. He got involved in a range of different startups. While working for Starwood Hotels on digital marketing projects, he met Brian van Damme and the two of them co-founded KAWO. Over the past 9 years Alex has worked across all areas of the company and in the process built a deep understanding of digital marketing in China as well as Chinese social media landscape. He is also a regular guest speaker of NYU, spreading his wisdom onto the new generations.