Events & Community Manager
Salary range 18,000 – 25,000 RMB per month
Do you have a passion to connect with people? Join us to build the best-known and loved tech product for China marketers with a strong community to back it up.
You’re a natural organized details-person. You’re capable of proactively planning, organizing and hosting events and know what needs to happen at each stage. Multitasking is your superpower, and you can adapt to any situation. There’s no problem you can’t solve.
In this role, You will…
- Defining event & program requirements and using metrics to determine improvements.
- Launching community events from start to finish while learning how these activations affect our key metrics of awareness and growth.
- Manage all aspects of event marketing programs, including content and program development, experience and visual design, vendors, communications, promotions, and production.
- Planning + Forecasting: Develop a quarterly events and workshops schedule.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in Mandarin Chinese.
- Proven working experience in planning and launching events.
- Help drive towards demand generation goals by attending/creating events that will drive leads and our pipeline.
- Strong emphasis on data management, including RSVP tracking pre and post event and ROI analysis
How to Apply
We only hire excellent people so, as well as your CV, please also give us three bullet points with examples of why you would be an excellent hire. [email protected]