Understand the Social Media Landscape in China
Gain marketing insights for mainstream China social networks
Join Alex Duncan, co-founder at KAWO, to learn:
- The big picture of marketing and social media marketing in China
- Introduction of China social media networks
- Through breakdowns of the key networks
- The latest social trends in China
Who could benefit from the webinar?
- Global marketing teams wanting to understand China better
- Companies newly entered or planning to enter China
- China teams wanting to help educate their overseas colleagues
Alex Duncan is a British entrepreneur who has lived in China for more than 15 years. He got involved in a range of different startups. While working for Starwood Hotels on digital marketing projects, he met Brian van Damme and the two of them co-founded KAWO. Over the past 10 years, Alex has worked across all areas of the company and in the process built a deep understanding of digital marketing in China as well as Chinese social media landscape. He is also a regular guest speaker of NYU, spreading his wisdom onto the new generations.
Data Insights for China Social Marketing
What REALLY is the Best Time to Post on China Social Media?
How to Have an Effective China Marketing Team in 2023